Important update for Weert
This information applies to each and every athlete, coach, handler, manager, official, volunteer and VIP, so please read this carefully. Nobody can disagree that your safety is paramount and this decision has come from the very top, so there is no room for error here.
From the ETU Weert Organisers:
In just over two months, thousands of people — athletes, coaches, officials, staff, volunteers and many others — will gather in Weert for the Triathlon European Championships 2019. In this email we are informing you about important information regarding our accreditation process. We kindly urge you to read this email carefully.
Our accreditation partner
The safety and security of our guests is our highest priority. To contribute to that, to make the accreditation process more efficient and to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we have chosen the online platform Accredion as our accreditation partner. As long-time accreditation partner of the Eurovision Song Contest (+10,000 accredited people) they have extensive experience with the complexity of large scale international events and secured processing of personal data.
- No later than Friday 12 April the Head of Delegation of each NF will receive an invitation by email to sign up for Accredion, as well as instructions on how to use the online platform Accredion.
- The Head of Delegation is responsible for the accreditation of all NF athletes, coaches, representatives, team medicals and mechanics who require access at the event, in accordance with ITU accreditation guidelines.
- As of Monday 15 April 12:00 CEST the Head of Delegation can send email invitations to everyone who should be accredited. Only invited applicants will be able to sign up and submit their application.
- Every individual is required to personally apply for their accreditation. Applicants will be asked to provide basic personal details, ID document details and a recent passport-style photo and should be not older than one year. Name and photo will be printed on the accreditation badge.
- Applicants can submit their application until Sunday 12 May, 23:59 CEST. The Head of Delegation must review (approve or reject) all applications before Friday 17 May, 23:59 CEST.
Please note that registered athletes will also be required to apply for accreditation through this process. Further details about accreditation, including the pick-up of badges before and during the event, will be made available closer to the event.
For questions about the accreditation process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Event: 2019 Weert ETU Triathlon European Championships
|Results: Elite Men|
|6.||Marten Van Riel||BEL||01:36:12|
|Results: Elite Women|
|Results: Junior Men|
|4.||Sergio Baxter Cabrera||ESP||00:49:23|
|8.||Elai Izhak Chaski||ISR||00:49:39|
|10.||Angel Sanchez Carreras||ESP||00:49:45|
|Results: Junior Women|
|10.||Ida Lucia Burrows||SWE||00:55:27|
|Results: Mixed Relay|
|1.||Team I France||FRA||01:11:40|
|2.||Team I Germany||GER||01:11:43|
|3.||Team I Netherlands||NED||01:11:54|
|4.||Team I Belgium||BEL||01:12:17|
|5.||Team I Portugal||POR||01:12:44|
|6.||Team I Great Britain||GBR||01:12:45|
|7.||Team I Switzerland||SUI||01:13:37|
|8.||Team I Spain||ESP||01:13:59|
|9.||Team I Czech Republic||CZE||01:14:04|
|10.||Team I Hungary||HUN||01:14:13|
|Results: Mixed Junior Relay|
|1.||Team I Germany||GER||01:14:45|
|2.||Team I Great Britain||GBR||01:14:54|
|3.||Team I Hungary||HUN||01:14:57|
|4.||Team I Italy||ITA||01:14:57|
|5.||Team I Portugal||POR||01:15:19|
|6.||Team I Spain||ESP||01:15:25|
|7.||Team I Israel||ISR||01:15:58|
|8.||Team I Switzerland||SUI||01:16:19|
|9.||Team I Austria||AUT||01:17:35|
|10.||Team I Sweden||SWE||01:18:01|